Monday, June 7, 2010

Still Exploring

A brief exploration in Second Life today took me to a new slurl. It is a Gender resource island and I was able to join Gender Square. My hope is to improve connections with LGBT/Q ... populations within Second Life. I also found a good orientation web site for individuals seeking Virtual Ability in SL: http://virtualability.org/default.aspx

And... wait for it... I finally updated to the new SL browser. It is going to take a while to get used to it. I have to figure out how to stop the music that comes with every environment. While in some cases it's very nice, in many cases I really like the ambient sounds instead.

Finally, I think I've found free space to hold biochemistry office hours this summer. It is an island for Cooperative Extension (Land Grant Universities) - I'll be back soon with more on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment